<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You my friend are a flake. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Drau:
can i get mine on a flaky croissant?
Printable View
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You my friend are a flake. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Drau:
can i get mine on a flaky croissant?
GRRUGH !
This is the stuff that really makes me crazy-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2229
I had that book-
Ran out and got another copy-
Cut them both up and wallpapered my
pad.......
if that bidder get it for $100.00 he made out good-I've seen them go for lots more.
Like add another 0!
I just love this guy's stuff!
http://www.classicfantasyart.com/klarwein.htm#
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
Top 'o the mornin' to ya!
Good thing I hate breakfast foods. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm probably gonna spend some time re-organizing the shelves today.
I just can't get my Matrix figs to look good together. Damn by obsessiveness.
I too shall be rearranging today. I just moved into a new room and have to set all my stuff up. Fun!
Wow! I'm such a whore, I'm nearly at thirty posts already [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 12:13 PM: Message edited by: STD ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">3 more posts and your a bitch for sure. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by STD:
I too shall be rearranging today. I just moved into a new room and have to set all my stuff up. Fun!
Wow! I'm such a whore, I'm nearly at thirty posts already [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 25, 2004 12:13 PM: Message edited by: STD ]</font></font>
I've been here less than a week and this is my 197th. [img]cool.gif[/img]
Hey STD-since you're "over there".........
Ever hear of a band called YoYoBlue?
last I got by him/them was on Chromotone Records.......
ooops~
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 25, 2004 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">3 more posts and your a bitch for sure. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yay! Promotion [img]biggrin.gif[/img] TH, what kind of music do they play, I've never heard of em.Quote:
Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by STD:
I too shall be rearranging today. I just moved into a new room and have to set all my stuff up. Fun!
Wow! I'm such a whore, I'm nearly at thirty posts already [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ January 25, 2004 12:13 PM: Message edited by: STD ]</font></font>
could call it electronic jazz.........sorta